Team17 and Ghost Town Games release Overcooked
The Onion Kingdom is in danger and the only way to save it is with some fine cooking skills! You will travel through 30 different campaign levels made up of many varied and unusual kitchens as you work through the game to become master chefs. It is only by reaching this status that you will be able to conquer the ancient evil that plagues the Onion Kingdom!
You can play through the campaign solo if you like, or you can grab up to three friends and play through with a bit of old school couch based co-op! Be careful who you choose though, you’ll need to work together to create the dishes and become a super effective team. Once you have bonded, become the ultimate team and completed the campaign mode, you can go head to head. There are nine levels of competitive verses action for 2 or 4 players to battle it out over.
· 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer!
· Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels!
· 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players
· A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master, cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips
· 14 different chefs to play as!
· Split pad controls! Play with two people sharing the same controller
· 11 achievements to cook up
Overcooked is now available now to download for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and for PC (via Steam) for just £12.99 / $16.99 / 15,99 €.by